- porous private space for logging all thoughts. Single place where you can go to and structure your thoughts in a way that fits and matches you.
- Syndication/pushing: Easy access specifications for getting these to syndicate out from this place in a “staging” environment(?) so you can cater those things to the platforms that you want to post on?
- staging environments is really important both for llm tools (see kevin yang’s thinking) and also embedded attention tools like bulletin.
- this also can be leveraged for adding to collections. Syndicating to a “sharing platform” like twitter is the same thing as publishing to a collection that you own. All are just digital spaces that you have the right to append to.
- what is the right syntax for designating syndication?
||TEXT|| — takes from linux roots of
| for piping
<<>> is an option
- what is the syntax for specifying a data format?
- csv separated by
, but that’s too common of a character
| also visually works nicely and is not very common of a character but that seems to be used for something else now
- sync obsidian file to some structured format that then gets synced to X,Y,Z